In this article, you’ll learn what we can learn about the McDonalds menu. There are things that many people might not know and those facts are surprising!
The Big Mac
In the United States, the Big Mac is arguably the most popular McDonalds menu item. But what about in other countries?
Check out this list of McDonalds menu items that you wouldn’t expect to find in other countries!
The Quarter Pounder
McDonalds Quarter Pounder is a popular item on their menu. However, many people don’t know that it comes with a hidden ingredient. The Quarter Pounder contains three-quarters of a pound of beef.
McDonalds McNuggets are a popular item on their menu, but many people don’t know that they also offer McNugget Fries. These fries are made with French fries and McNuggets and are a great way to get your dose of both fast food items.
McDonalds fries are a popular item on the menu. However, many people don’t know about some of the unusual fries that are available. Here are five of the strange fries that you can find at McDonalds.
- Buffalo Fries – These fries are topped with buffalo sauce and served hot. They are a popular option for those who love spicy food.
- Garlic Fries – These fries are garlic-y and topped with melted cheese. They are perfect for those who love garlic flavor.
- Onion Rings – These fries are onion-y and deep-fried. They are a great choice if you want something crunchy and savory.
- McNuggets – Who doesn’t love McNuggets? These chickenuggets are served with French fries as a side dish.
- BBQ Fries – These fries are topped with barbecue sauce and served hot. They make a great snack or side dish for burgers or other dishes that have barbecue flavor involved.
If you’re a chocolate lover, you’ll love McDonalds Chocolate Frosties. These frosty treats are made with rich chocolate and fluffy whipped cream, and they’re perfect for a sweet treat. You might not expect these from the fast food giant, but they’re definitely worth a try.
Happy Meal Toy
You might be surprised to learn that McDonalds offers a Happy Meal toy for every country in the world! This toy is available for purchase in each country, and can vary depending on the region. For example, in Europe, the toy is a plush animal. In Asia, it is a toy car. And in North America, it is a play set. There are also variations for specific countries, such as France having a fluffy toy lamb instead of the car.
So what’s on the Happy Meal toy menu for each region? Here’s a list of the toys offered worldwide as of 2019:
-Asia: A soft toy lion
-Australia: A soft toy kangaroo
-Canada: A plush mouse
-Central America: A small stuffed dog
-Europe: A plush animal (varied by country) -Latin America: A small stuffed monkey
-North America: A play set (varied by country)
If you’re like most people, you probably only know about a handful of McDonalds menu items. But the reality is that there are a lot more to choose from than you might think. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the stranger and more obscure items on the McDonalds menu so that you can broaden your culinary horizons. From fishburgers to McChicken McNuggets made with buttermilk, there’s something for everyone on this list!
Leave a Reply