ICSME 2022 : If you’re looking for an ICSME conference to attend in 2022, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we will provide you with a complete guide to the ICSME conference, including important dates, logistics, and more. ICSME is the premier international conference on software engineering and maintenance. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society and ACM SIGSOFT. It is held annually in September/October.
The conference covers a wide range of topics related to software engineering and maintenance, including: agile methods, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, configuration management, databases, debugging, DevOps, embedded systems, formal methods, human factors, industrial practice, legacy systems, machine learning, model-driven development, open source software
ICSME 2022: What is ICSME?
The International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME) is an annual conference that focuses on all aspects of software maintenance and evolution. The conference covers both research and practice, with a particular focus on techniques, tools, and processes for effective and efficient software maintenance and evolution.
What are the objectives of ICSME 2022?
The objectives of ICSME are to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas and experiences in the field of software maintenance and evolution, and to identify new areas of research and practice. Additionally, ICSME aims to advance the state of the art in software maintenance and evolution, and to promote the use of best practices in industry.
Who should attend ICSME?
If you work in software engineering or manage software engineers, then ICSME is the conference for you. Attendees can expect to gain insights into the latest research on a variety of topics related to software engineering, as well as network with other professionals in the field.
When and where will ICSME be held?
ICSME will be held from September 23-27, 2019 in Vancouver, Canada.
How to register for ICSME
In order to register for ICSME, you will need to visit the official website and create an account. Once you have created an account, you will need to login and click on the “register” button. After you have clicked on the “register” button, you will need to fill out your personal information and select a payment method. Once you have completed all of these steps, you will be able to access your ICSME account and start using it!
The conference program
The conference program for ICSME 2020 has been designed to provide attendees with the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the leading minds in the field of software engineering. The program will feature a mix of keynote speakers, panel discussions, and technical sessions, as well as ample networking opportunities.
Keynote speakers include:
– Professor Barbara Liskov, winner of the Turing Award and recipient of the National Medal of Science
– Jim Zemlin, Executive Director of The Linux Foundation
– Karen Panetta, IEEE Fellow and Dean of Graduate Engineering & Research at Tufts University
Panel discussions will cover topics such as:
– The role of software engineering in society
– The future of artificial intelligence and machine learning in software development
– The challenges and opportunities posed by digital transformation
Technical sessions will feature presentations on cutting-edge research in areas such as:
– Program analysis and refactoring techniques
– Software testing and verification methods
– Techniques for managing large-scale software development projects
ICSME 2022: The keynote speakers
ICSME is the premier conference for software engineering researchers and practitioners. The conference covers all aspects of software engineering, including (but not limited to) requirements engineering, design, testing, verification, validation, metrics, Configuration Management (CM), project management, process improvement, tool support, and CASE tools.
The keynote speakers at ICSME are some of the most respected researchers and practitioners in the field of software engineering. This year’s keynote speakers include:
– Dr. Mary Shaw of Carnegie Mellon University. Dr. Shaw is a world-renowned expert on software engineering and has been a driving force behind many of the advances in the field over the past few decades. Her keynote address will focus on recent advances in automated program analysis and its potential impact on software development.
– Dr. Lionel C. Briand of Simon Fraser University. Dr. Briand is an internationally recognized leader in the area of requirements engineering. His keynote address will focus on new techniques for requirements elicitation and modeling that can help improve the quality of software systems.
– Professor Jack Dongarra of the University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Professor Dongarra is one of the world’s foremost experts on high-performance computing and numerical
ICSME 2022: The workshops
The workshops are the heart of ICSME. They provide an opportunity for researchers to share their work and get feedback from their peers. The workshops also provide a forum for discussion of the latest trends and developments in software engineering research.
- ICSME offers a variety of workshop topics, including:
- • Software Engineering Education
- • Empirical Methods in Software Engineering
- • Global Software Development
- • Human Factors in Software Engineering
- • Requirements Engineering
- • Software Architecture
- • Software Configuration Management
The International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME) is the premier conference for researchers and practitioners working on all aspects of software maintenance and evolution. The conference covers a wide range of topics, from new approaches to tackling legacy code, to novel techniques for automated program repair.
Each year, ICSME attracts hundreds of submissions from around the world. To help you make the most of your submission, we’ve put together a complete guide, with everything you need to know about the conference, from the submission process to the conference itself. In this first part of the guide, we’ll focus on the tutorials that will be offered at ICSME 2020.
ICSME offers two types of tutorials: regular tutorials and short tutorials. Regular tutorials are three hours long and are typically given by a single presenter. Short tutorials are 90 minutes long and can be given by one or two presenters.
If you’re interested in giving a tutorial at ICSME 2020, please submit a proposal using the tutorial proposal form. Proposals will be reviewed by members of the ICSME Program Committee, with selection based on relevance, clarity, novelty, expected audience interest, and ability to deliver a high-quality tutorial
The social events
The social events at ICSME are a great way to network and meet new people in the field. There are a variety of events to choose from, so there is something for everyone. Here is a list of some of the events that take place during ICSME:
– The Welcome Reception: This is a great opportunity to meet other attendees and get acquainted with the conference.
– The Conference Dinner: This is a more formal event where you can mingle with other attendees and enjoy a nice meal.
– The Poster Session: This is a chance to see what other attendees are working on and to learn about new research in the field.
– The Birds of a Feather Sessions: These are informal sessions where you can meet people with similar interests and discuss topics of mutual interest.
Accommodation and travel information
Assuming you are planning to attend ICSME 2020 in Toronto, Canada, here is some accommodation and travel information to help you plan your trip.
There are a number of hotels within walking distance of the conference venue, as well as many other options for accommodation in the city. For information on hotels and other accommodation options, please visit the official ICSME website.
If you are travelling from outside of Toronto, the nearest airport is Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). From the airport, you can take a taxi or ride-sharing service into the city. For more information on getting to and from the airport, please visit the official Toronto Pearson website.
We hope you found this guide to the ICSME 2022 conference helpful. Whether you’re looking for information on the conference venue, the conference program, or ways to get involved, we’ve got you covered. We wish you all the best as you begin preparing for what promises to be an exciting and enlightening event. See you in San Diego!
Leave a Reply